Kelly Larson’s path from Iowan farm girl to CEO of Aquarian Devices is far from a straight line, but the lessons she learned through her experiences as an entrepreneur, event producer, yogi, consultant and PhD candidate have prepared her what she defines as “the biggest challenge” of her life: Leading the firm that will ultimately build the future of deep space telecommunications.
- Announcing the 7 Finalist teams competing in the August 11, 2021 All-virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- An Incredible Day for All Space Advocacy
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.
- First All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition, with $5000 prize, won by Venture Ingredients
- Introducing the Finalists for the 1st All-Virtual NewSpace BPC