Taylor Winkleman is a Senior Consultant at LMI and is a vocal advocate for comprehensive space policy in Washington D.C. However, when Taylor was about to graduate high school, she had no clue what she wanted to do with her life. From becoming a linguist in the Army to briefly practicing as a licensed veterinarian, Taylor’s self-defined circuitous path has equipped her to be a vital space advocate for policy that will help lead Earthlings to the stars.
- UPDATE: Fall BPC Events Schedule change
- Esper Satellite Imagery Wins the 2nd All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- Announcing the 7 Finalist teams competing in the August 11, 2021 All-virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- An Incredible Day for All Space Advocacy
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.