It all began with “Cosmos” by Neil deGrasse Tyson—the documentary that literally changed everything for Rachel Lyons. Since then, she’s become the Executive Director of Space for Humanity—a non-profit organization with a mission to send as many people as possible to space to change their perspective and realize a world that actually works. Become inspired by her vision of cosmos, and her challenge to the false perceived dichotomy that says we must chose between Earth and space.
- UPDATE: Fall BPC Events Schedule change
- Esper Satellite Imagery Wins the 2nd All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- Announcing the 7 Finalist teams competing in the August 11, 2021 All-virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- An Incredible Day for All Space Advocacy
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.