Sarah Cruddas is a space journalist, broadcaster, author of the children’s book “The Space Race,” and host of the Discovery Channel show “CONTACT.” She joins us on “Mission Eve” to discuss how space camp inspired her to join the industry, the power of storytelling, and how her career evolved from a reporter at the BBC to her career in space (plus the incredible risk and failure it took to get there). Ladies, as Sarah reminds us, we are all extraordinary. And more than ever, the time is now to take a seat at the table.
- Announcing the 7 Finalist teams competing in the August 11, 2021 All-virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- An Incredible Day for All Space Advocacy
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.
- First All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition, with $5000 prize, won by Venture Ingredients
- Introducing the Finalists for the 1st All-Virtual NewSpace BPC