Loretta Hidalgo Whitesides is the author of “The New Right Stuff: Using Space to Bring Out the Best in You” which shares career hacks to guide tomorrow’s Space leaders. She’s also the co-creator of the international celebration “Yuri’s Night”, and a Virgin Galactic astronaut. From her impressive career starting as a NASA astronaut office intern, to conducting safety reviews on the ISS, to her field work in the Arctic (and so much more) there’s nothing Loretta can’t do, and there’s nothing you can’t either.
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.
- First All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition, with $5000 prize, won by Venture Ingredients
- Introducing the Finalists for the 1st All-Virtual NewSpace BPC
- State of “The Center” as We Fight The Coronavirus
- Episode 0114: Alana Bartolini