Harriet Brettle is a business analyst at Astroscale, a commercial space company dedicated to cleaning up orbital debris. Her journey into the Space industry began when, as a young girl, her dad let her down easy: being a witch was not a viable career option. But she could get excited about the planets, sciences and math, which is just what she did. Discover how Harriet went from graduating from university with a degree in mathematics, to a career in finance, to Outreach Coordinator of the Planetary Society, to that fateful day when she landed a major role as part of the Astroscale team. Harriet’s story will make you laugh, feel inspired, and most importantly, remember to never doubt yourself. Space needs Harriet. And space needs you.
- UPDATE: Fall BPC Events Schedule change
- Esper Satellite Imagery Wins the 2nd All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- Announcing the 7 Finalist teams competing in the August 11, 2021 All-virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition
- An Incredible Day for All Space Advocacy
- All-Virtual NewSpace Business Plan Competition II is officially open for applications.